How to Make a Spa Consultation Card
Setting up your document
- 1). Open a new document in your word processing software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works or WordPerfect.
- 2). Size the document 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches, the size of a half-sheet of standard paper.
- 3). Set your page margins to 1/2 inch all the way around the page.
- 4). Type the name of your business using your favorite font or insert your company's logo near the top of the page.
- 5). Type "Client Consultation Card" underneath your company's name in a font such as Arial and Times New Roman.
- 1). Add the heading "Personal Information" to your document.
- 2). Type fields for all the personal information you would like to capture from your client such as name, address, phone number, email address or any other information that is important to have for your business. Make sure you leave enough space between fields so that you can handwrite the client's information during their consultation. You can also insert lines to write on after each field instead of spaces.
- 3). Save your document.
- 1). Add the heading "Medical History" to your document.
- 2). Type fields for all the medical information you would like to capture from your client such as physician, physician's address and phone number, medication, illness and medical history and any other important medical information.
- 3). Type fields for an emergency contact such as name, relationship and phone number.
Record of Services
- 1). Create a new page within the same document. This will be the back of your card that lists the record of services.
- 2). Create a table with three columns and as many rows that will fit within the margin that includes the date, service, and technician or therapist. This will help you keep a record of the services the client received and who performed them.
- 3). Insert the cardstock into your printer and print page 1. Turn the card over and print page 2. You should now have a completed spa consultation card.