How to Close Something With Hotkeys
- 1). Press the "Alt" and "F4" key on your keyboard at the same time. This is the default hotkey combination to close whichever program is currently displayed on your monitor.
- 2). Press "Ctrl," "Alt" and "Delete" at the same time if the action taken in Step 1 yields no results, then click "Start Task Manager."
- 3). Click the "Applications" tab, then click the program you want to close.
- 4). Click the "End Program" button.
- 5). Confirm that you want to end the program. It may take several moments for the program to close.