How to Replace the 6019i Faceplate Phone Cover
- 1). Make sure your Nokia 6019i is turned off.
- 2). Remove the back cover by pushing the release button and pushing the plastic cover toward the bottom of the phone.
- 3). Pull out the battery by using the finger grip area and lifting up.
- 4). Take off the front cover by pulling it from the bottom. It will slide loose with the key assembly attached.
- 5). Separate the key assembly from the old faceplate, and pair it with your new faceplate.
- 6). Line up the new faceplate with your phone, and push it into position. It will snap into place.
- 7). Reattach the battery, making sure the terminals line up correctly.
- 8). Slide the back cover into place.